Our good friends Mike & Karla were married on March 31st. We're so happy for you two! Congratulations! Mike & Karla's wedding was especially exciting for me because I got to shoot my first official wedding as their "second shooter". My friend and mentor Steve VanGheem was the main photographer. I shot one other wedding with Steve in May before I was out on my own. Thanks Steve for sharing your time and wisdom!

On May 27th we attended the wedding of Doug & Amanda. Doug's family has been friends with my family for I think as long as I've been alive. Congratulations Doug & Amanda!

On June 10th I shot my first official all-by-myself wedding for the adorable and fascinating Colin & Shay. I'm so happy with how the pictures turned out and I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to meet some wonderful new friends in the process!

I was honored to have the privilege of photographing the intimate wedding of our old high school friend Dustin. He was married to his beautiful bride Amy on August 17th. We had so much fun hanging out with you and your families for the weekend! Congratulations Dustin & Amy!

My cousin Bridget got married in September in Ohio. We weren't able to attend the wedding, but they did come to town to visit for their wedding shower and I was able shoot some engagement photos for them. We ended up at the mall because it was raining, but we had fun riding the carousel and being a little ridiculous in public. Congrats Nick & Bridget!

Our good friends Andrew & Brianna were married on September 28th. I grew up across the street from Andrew and we had a humorous reunion a few years ago when we both ended up hanging with the same crowd at church. Andrew and Dave became fast friends and even worked together for a while. When Andrew and Bri announced that they were getting married, we couldn't have been happier for them! And when Andrew asked Dave to be the best man, he was honored. Dave did a great job on the speech... we laughed, we cried. It was perfect... as was the whole day.

Congratulations and many blessings to all of you newlyweds! We pray for long and healthy marriages for all of you!